Halaman

(1)

Selasa, 3 Mei 2011

Boredom

After i ended study in Form 5, i really dont know what am i proper to do now.. everything is not going rite.
i try to make sumthing different in my life .. one of that thing, i spend my time in this blog..Only this place i can spitting out anything i feel..How about your?? are u feel your life is same like me??..Maybe not,because just me the only one live in aloneness... i dont know why should i say like this..U know what? i willing not to sleep just because i want to make everything complete and perfect..but,endless there anything i got.. a ZERO(0)..

Do u understand that..Am i too stupid? just i want to be alike another?.. i'm just want success in evrything i've work out..were its that wrong?..God...! i really feeling empty now..i dont know what should i do..i've got to easy give up..what am i doing all this time is idle.

Dont have anyone is want to see my blog .. maybe they are all thinking my blog is not good and sumthing wasn't rite on my blog ... i will try to fix what are not good and bad..
but , if it not working.. i've made, i want to stop blogging..

Do u want to know why?? Because its not MY FATE...

NOT MY FATE for i being like u ol in outside..!! if u want to know.., i've try of many ways and same.. i fall headfirst..Just wanna to see my mom in happy..my life is blinking ..theres another else i ask..just give me a strength in order that i can straight away my job..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan